Strange Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trevor's Characters

2 posters

Go down

Trevor's Characters Empty Trevor's Characters

Post by Trevor Grey Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Name: Trevor Grey
Personality:Out going, Humorous
Country of Birth: USA
Description:Muscular, tan, blue eyes, with dirty blonde hair. Usually has his hoodie on.
History: Being trapped by the scientist is all he ever really known. After 13 years of being trapped he finally planed an escape from the school with his little brother Tony. When trying to escape, the scientists sent Earsers after them. The end result was only Trevor made it. He has been on his own for the last 3 years.
What the scientists did to them: Avian, golden wings
Special skills: Move things with his mind. (Small scale)
Normal skills: skateboarding
Flaws: Doesn't let a lot of people get close to him (emotionally)
Pets: none
RP Example: The Earsers were right behind me. I keep running not looking back. Ok just once, I think as I look back. There they were in all their ugliness.I turn back to the problem of the GAINT cliff coming closer. There was no way I could out run these guys. When I get to the cliff I jump off, and I unfurl my wings. Oh ya by the way. I have wings.
Other:

Last edited by Trevor on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trevor Grey
Trevor Grey
Founder

https://strangedimensions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Trevor's Characters Empty Re: Trevor's Characters

Post by Shan Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:36 pm

um... approved... this is weird... you created the site... so... yeah... approved.
Shan
Shan
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Trevor's Characters Empty Character form (CHB)

Post by Trevor Grey Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Name:Sam Ravite
Eyes:Black
Hair:black
Height:5'4"
Body Type:Thin
Skin Color:Caucasian
God Parent:Thanatos
Mortal Parent: Jane Ravite
Country of Origin:USA
Pets:None
Talents:Knife throwing
Weapon**:CB knife
Flaws: claustrophobic, If afraid of heights, and Is afraid of the water
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Shadow travel, Can see when people are about to die.
Life Before CHB*:Jane was depressed when Thanatos found her. He saw how she was soon to die and pitied her. When Sam was born Thanatos realized that her time was near, and tried to stay but soon Hades called him back. When she realized that he was gone she killed herself, leaving Sam to the foster system.
RP Example*:I run through the forest. I look over my shoulder. Sure enough they are still there. I frown, I warned them. I throw my knife at them and slip into the shadows.
Any notes about your characters:None
Trevor Grey
Trevor Grey
Founder

Back to top Go down

Trevor's Characters Empty Character Form (Norse)

Post by Trevor Grey Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Name: Jake Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hair:Blonde
Height: 5' 8"
Body Type: Muscular
Skin Color: Tan
Norse God Parent: Thor
Mortal Parent: Grace Scout
Country of Origin: Usa
Pets: None
Talents: Skateboarder
Weapon**: A Skateboard turns into a shield, and a tech deck turns into a hammer.
Flaws: Uptight, Very proud, Has no trust
Powers(must relate to Norse god parent; optional): Controll lighting for a half an hour
Life Before CN*: His mom was visted by Thor many times. Each time he bore gifts and she became very gready. When he stopped coming she freaked out. She threw things at Jake, beat him, and called him names. One day it became to much and he ran away.
RP Example*:While skating along I see a bunch of punks. I do a kickflip and when they come closer I notice their monsters. I pull out my tech deck and throw it at them. Mid throw it turns into a hammer. With my powers I charge it with a good blast. This will show them I think.
Any notes about your characters:
Trevor Grey
Trevor Grey
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Grey Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Name: Aaron Timo
Place of Origin: USA, Fl
Hair Colour:See notes
Eye Colour:See notes
Height: See notes
Physical Description: See notes
Talents:Stealing
Flaws: Loves his family too much
Education/Occupation:Gyspy
Hobbies: stealing
Personal History:Aaron grew up in a Gyspy community where the head of the family was his uncle Shad. When he was five he was arranged to marry Marialera "Gypsy" Figueroa. Although he felt she didn't love him, he still loved her. Uncle shad always demanded he bring him more money and jewels for the "family". Because he couldn't afford it he stole. RP Example: I fasintated the tourists with my ring trick. They loved it. But when it was time to pass the hat I didn't get nearly enough money. Sigh. I had to steal it now, I wonder what my life has come to.
Notes:
Trevor's Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtakiCYgFU742Gt3BfLBg8GxtJjtFECrQ45q2BZ9m9Fdzu1gIR
Trevor Grey
Trevor Grey
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Grey Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Became and Eraser

Name: Aaron Timo
Personality:Distance himself from people he cares about
Country of Birth: USA
Description:Trevor's Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtakiCYgFU742Gt3BfLBg8GxtJjtFECrQ45q2BZ9m9Fdzu1gIR
History:Aaron grew up in a Gyspy community where the head of the family was his uncle Shad. When he was five he was arranged to marry Marialera "Gypsy" Figueroa. Although he felt she didn't love him, he still loved her. Uncle shad always demanded he bring him more money and jewels for the "family". Because he couldn't afford it he stole. One day the white coats took him to the school and made him an Eraser.
What the scientists did to them: Eraser, laser eyes
Special skills: Laser eye...
Normal skills:Stealing
Flaws:Loves his family too much
RP Example: I fasintated the tourists with my ring trick. They loved it. But when it was time to pass the hat I didn't get nearly enough money. Sigh. I had to steal it now, I wonder what my life has come to.
Other:
Trevor Grey
Trevor Grey
Founder

Back to top Go down

Trevor's Characters Empty The Finder

Post by Trevor Grey Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Trevor's Characters Tumblr_lzyrvgV9E91qe3p9bo1_500
Major Walter Sherman

"Caller ID doesn't tell you who's calling. It tells you who the phone company wants you to think is calling.
-Walter Sherman

Hi, My Name Is
Name and Nicknames: Major Walter Sherman, The Finder
Age and Birthday: 22: 3/3/90

I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?
Height: 6ft 3in.
Hair: Short, Dirty Brown
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing features: Flip up sunglasses
Style: Walter walks around usually wear his jeans and a tee-shirt. He does go anywhere without his glasses.

I'ma risk it
Dislikes: The government,
Strengths: Finding things (Can find anything)
Weaknesses: Social skill (As in none at all)
Fears: Not finding things (He doesn't stop until he finds it)
Secrets: The code to his vault, where he keeps all treasures.
Dreams: Eat, sleep, find.
Quirks: Bites ID cards, Makes dioramas out of food products
Personality: Walter has brain damage. He doesn't really know how to be polite, and doesn't trust anybody. He answers all phone call by saying "Who is this" not trusting caller ID.

Family Portrait
Nationalities: American
Birthplace: Miami, Florida
Hometown: Miami, Florida
Father: Loki
Mother: Grace Sherman, Unemployed
Siblings: None
History: After he was out of High School he enlisted into the military. He went into a tour of Iraq as a Major. His unit was on convey mission when they were bombed. Walter was the only that survived but had brain damage. He was discharged and he went to his hometown of Miami, Florida. He then set up a bar by the name The Ends of the Earth. As a side job he finds things for people.

So your Daddy is a god, huh?
Powers: None
CN Experince (If any): Spent a summer at CN. During that summer he learned how to fight and that the gods exist.
Any notes:
Trevor Grey
Trevor Grey
Founder

Back to top Go down

Trevor's Characters Empty Labrinth

Post by Trevor Grey Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:10 pm

Trevor's Characters Kronos
Name: John "Labrinth" Smith (Real name unknown)
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Dirty Blond
Height: 5' 10''
Body Type: Muscular
Skin Color: Tan
God Parent: Kronos
Mortal Parent: Marry Smith (MIA)
Country of Origin: United States of America
Pets: N/A
Talents: Kung Fu, Kickboxing, Tae Kwon Do, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Lock picking, Computer hacking, Car Hot Wiring, and Sword fighting
Weapon: A necklace that turns in a CB sword when he taps it, a ball point pen that can be assembled into a signal round pistol, a regular pistol with a CB rounds, and another Pistol with regular rounds.
Flaws: Anger issues, has trouble trusting people, and overconfident.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can stop time for 5 mins. 5 times a day.
RP Example: I lean back in the chair, hands behind my head. This is so retarded I think to myself. Spy theory was the most boring study the CIA put young operatives through. I roll my eyes at the old professor. His professor was probably President Washington, I think as my watch gives off a small beep. I smile in relief. A case, I think, finally. I stand up and exit the room.
Biography: John was found in Washington DC, on the step of the FBI headquarters. From there the CIA intervened and created a cover story for him. What really happened was that his mother was a undercover CIA agent in the Iraq government, and got a lead. After that she has been MIA. He was put into a public school system and at age 15 went to Camp Half Blood for 2 years, year round. He was left because of who his farther was so he didn't make many friends. When he was 17 the CIA took him in to young operative training. Now at age 19, he is an operative taking on his own missions.
Any notes about your characters: Song: New Divide by Linkin Park
Trevor Grey
Trevor Grey
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down