Strange Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marialera's Characters

3 posters

Go down

Marialera's Characters  Empty Marialera's Characters

Post by Marialera Grey Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Name: Marialera "Gypsy" Figueroa

Eyes:Silver, shines like the stars

Hair:Jet black wavy hair

Height:5'3

Body Type:Tone

Skin Color: pale tan

Norse God Parent: Nott

Mortal Parent:Jose Figueroa

Country of Origin:Born in Puerto Rico, but raised in USA

Pets: talking wolf named Sephora

Talents: singing, playing drums and guitar and bass, martial arts

Weapon: twin katanas and a whip

Flaws: self conscious, rebellious, doesn't follow rules that well, rather talk to her wolf

Powers: night fire which is strongest at night only, can ignite whenever but can only make 4 fire balls, volleyball sized, heat up to 247°. After the 4th one she gets a bit tired.

Life Before CN: Gypsy was born in Puerto Rico, being raised by her father and grandmother in a gypsy community, one of the prettiest children in her tribe. When she turned 9, the family migrated to the U.S.A into a new gypsy community. She was happy until one day, her hands ignited and she accidentally burnt her best friend. Since that day, she stopped dancing and singing. When she hit puberty, her beautiness became a danger to her. Girls in and outside her tribe bullied her and boys tried to get with her. She got hurt and was so scared that she started covering her face. She ran away and came to CN, knowing who her mom was already.

RP Example: i walked in, hiding in my hoodie. I looked at the menu and decided to order a number nine. I waited and when i got the food, i sat down and started eating. I felt like someone was watching me. I looked up and saw a man staring at me. I finished quickly and left. "Gods, that guy was freaky.."

Any notes about your characters: she always wears a hoodie, hiding her face. She is very protective of little children and loves animals. Music is a very important part of her life. When gypsy holidays come around, she goes to the forest, makes a bonfire, puts music and dances around it, remembering her childhood gypsy days in PR.
Marialera Grey
Marialera Grey

Back to top Go down

Marialera's Characters  Empty Re: Marialera's Characters

Post by Trevor Grey Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Approved
Trevor Grey
Trevor Grey
Founder

https://strangedimensions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Marialera's Characters  Empty Diana, werewolf

Post by Marialera Grey Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 am

Name: Diana Nervane

Species: Werewolf

Date of Birth: November 17

Date of Transformation: not yet

Place of Origin: Lived mother and father, wolf general Artemis and vampire but got seperated

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Grey

Height: shes the same height as normal 3 year old breather

Physical Description: small, adorable, wild black hair, slinder

Talents: can dance and sing, colors inside the lines

Flaws: speaks before she thinks, too outgoing, gets mad easily

Education/Occupation: none/none

Hobbies: loves to play with her twin sister, Lamia. Loves to hang out around her parents and her godparents, Vlad and Shan. Hangs out a lot in the vampire council and werewolf circle because of curiosity.

Personal History: Diana was born to werewolf Artemis and vampire Gwaine. Diana shows signs of being a werewolf like her mother. She loves being surrounded by her family and is especially curious of what her mother works as. She is sometimes rebellious and protects her sister. One day she got lost and was seperated

RP example: i sat on the floor of our room, playing with a doll Aunt Shan got me. Lamia was playing with hers. We heard footsteps and ran to the doorway. "Lamia, look its Papa!" i yelled. "Papa!" i ran to him and hugged his leg. "We missed you. Look what Aunt Shan gave us." i say. I pull his hand and bring him to our room.

I remember that day... The last day i saw my father and sister.
Marialera Grey
Marialera Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:48 am

Approved. And YAY!
Shan
Shan
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content